Press Release<< Back
Achaogen to Host Conference Call and Webcast of First Quarter 2018 Financial Results on May 4, 2018
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achaogen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAO), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative antibacterials addressing multi-drug resistant (MDR) gram-negative infections, today announced that it will report its first quarter 2018 financial results on Friday, May 4, 2018 before the opening of the U.S. financial markets. Following the results announcement, company management will host a conference call and webcast discussion of the results and provide a general corporate update. Access to the event can be obtained as follows:
LIVE access on May 4, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time / 5:30 a.m. Pacific Time
- Telephone 800.239.9838 (domestic) or 323.794.2551 (international); conference ID 6288003
- Webcast available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=129163
- Telephone replay will be available for 14 days beginning at approximately 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on May 4, 2018 by calling 844.512.2921 (domestic) or 412.317.6671 (international); conference ID 6288003
- Webcast replay will be available on the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com in the Investors section and will be archived for 30 days following the presentation
Achaogen is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company passionately committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative antibacterial treatments for MDR gram-negative infections. Achaogen is developing plazomicin, its lead product candidate, for the treatment of serious bacterial infections due to MDR Enterobacteriaceae, including carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae. The Food and Drug Administration has granted plazomicin Breakthrough Therapy designation for the treatment of bloodstream infections caused by certain Enterobacteriaceae in patients who have limited or no alternative treatment options. Achaogen's plazomicin program has been funded in part with federal funds from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, Office of the Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services, under Contract No. HHSO100201000046C. The Company's second product candidate C-Scape, an orally-administered beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor combination, is funded in part with Federal funds from BARDA. Achaogen has other programs in early and late preclinical stages of development focused on MDR gram-negative infections and additional disease areas. All product candidates, including plazomicin, are investigational and have not been approved for commercialization. For more information, please visit www.achaogen.com.
Source: Achaogen, Inc.
Ashley R. Robinson
LifeSci Advisors, LLC
Denise T. Powell
Red House Consulting, LLC